Visit our other websites!
back to master home pageFACING MACHINES
2011 PRODUCT DEFINITIONS FOR OTTO ARC SQUARING/FACING MACHINES
Otto Arc Systems, Inc. features a full line of squaring tools for 1/8” to 6.625” OD tube/ pipe. We offer a line of standard machines as well as our micro “M” series which are designed to square micro fittings and other short pieces. All of our machines produce precisely squared, burr-free ends for autogenous welding.
You will find that our machines are easy to use, have extra large view ports for easy tool bit replacement as well as maximum viewing area. Machines square most metals and plastics, including high nickel materials. All machines come with a one year warranty.
Our tool bits are designed to keep the chip away from the tube, ensuring contaminant free pipe installation. Tool bits are designed to work on the following materials: stainless steel, inconel, hastelloy, carbon steel, aluminum, and a variety of other alloys.
Our collets are available in a wide array of size ranges and made for maximum durability. The two piece design ensures accurate centering and quick collet change out. We also provide a variety of extended collets for longer tube lengths.
- Electric models supplied to U.S. Market are 110V-60Hz single phase
- Outside the U.S. Market electric models are 220V-50Hz single phase
- Air motors (made in the USA)
All Beveling Machine Kits Include:
• 1 Year Warranty (see service page for further details)
• Tool Bits (2)
• Manual/Case(Collets Sold Seperately)Otto Arc Systems - Orbital Welding Machines_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________